how are you sure that ur pregnant?

how do u know if u really know that u are pregnant n want to know?
what kind of symthmes?
how can u get pregnant ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• im assuming your just a teenager and this website is for adults who have children and are pregnant. If you dont know how to tell your pregnant and you dont know how you get pregnant you dont need to be pregnant. go be a kid.
    Anonymous

• You get pregnant by having sexual intercourse with a boy. You can get pregnant even if he does not ejaculate inside of you.

Some ways you can tell you are pregnant is somewhat like PMS symptoms, bloat, sore breasts, pain and cramping is even a good sign. Also not everyone misses periods when pregnant I learned that myself. Also your vagina may be purple tinted. You can get pregnancy tests even at the dollar store and they do work as well as the expensive ones. Be sure to go to the doctor to confirm either way.

Good ways to prevent pregnancy are abstinence and birth control like condoms, pills, IUC/IUD. You might want to look into these options with your doctor, parents and partner(s).
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• "You can get pregnant even if he does not ejaculate inside of you. "

I'm sorry I should specify that the liquid that comes out of the penis before ejaculate is called pre-ejaculate and that can contain sperm that are active.

I don't judge, If anyone has questions as to what I know feel free to ask in public or private. I have a very good amount of life and educational experience.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Listen to Geminus it is good of her not to judge.
    I would say, do be a kid though I had my first at 18 and it is alot harder than it looks, I was married too.
    Anonymous

• If you need to know, you should probably go ask your mom or another trusted adult.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Are you asking how to get pregnant?
    Anonymous