What movies have you seen lately?

with and without your children

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I seen Unstoppable and Just go with it. Loved both of them movies and would like to purchase them.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Saw Battle LA last weekend with dh.
    With the kids its probably been since late summer, and I couldnt tell you what we saw. We go to the movies twice a week in the summer because our local cinema has a program for summer for the kids.

Answer by gemgem at 8:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I saw "Just go with it" with my SO and Rango and Gnomeio and Juliet with my son and his 2 friends.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• For the life of me I can't remember the title but I saw the movie with Katherine Heigle where she and a guy she doesn't get along with are left a mutual friend's child. I loved it. I laughed out loud so many times. AND I went ALONE. Husband stayed with the kiddos. My children LOVE LOVE LOVE Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. They are 3 year old twins. My son had o get used to the screaming through the woods scene but he likes it now. They rarely ever watch anything on TV so a movie is a treat! My daughter now tries to walk with Snow White "hands" with her fingers out gracefully. So cute!!!
    Merestwins43

Answer by Merestwins43 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I watched Burlesque a few days ago. It was really great.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• hall pass funny but a crazy scene in it
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2011