Haas anyone been to DInner and and a Movie, where you get dinner served while watching a movie?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• Not me personally. They used to have one around here and my inlaws liked it. I always figured why do that? I mean watch a movie and than eat LOL. I couldnt pay attention with people chomping.

Answer by gemgem at 7:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes, didn't care for it much. The food was just ok, a bit expensive, and actually quite a distraction to the movie (the servers would come check in on you every so often and it was annoying because you couldn't focus on the movie).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• we had one in the movie theater in the small town i grew up in. it was called "mugs & movies" and my friend and i went there once. we were middle schoolers so of course we LOVED it. i remember i ordered chicken fingers.. LOL. & the seating was booth style facing the big screen. it was really awesome as a kid, if i were to go back now idk. they sold beer there also, so i wouldnt mind sharing a pitcher with my hubby while we watched a movie.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i dont like dinner threat (live stuff) because of the distractions.....i cant image how annoying it would be at the movies......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• We have one in our local mall. I heard it is very distracting and the food is high end fast food. It costs about 25 for the movie and alltogether you will spend close to $50.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 7:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Really gemgem? They just opened one up this past winter here and it is a very busy city.I saw the bar as you walk in. I do not know how long it will last.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• yea this one had been around awhile, so I have been told. It was right next door to the regular cinema, I dont know if they were the same or not? Either way you could go in, and yes they also had a bar too. I think with the economy though alot of people didnt want to pay for it anyway, it was alot more expensive then the normal movie right next door.

Answer by gemgem at 8:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I heard you order on-line otherwise you get stuck with sitting alone.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• idk like I said I never went. I know though they were around long before online anything haha. The one your talking about sounds ok I guess if your focus is more the dinner, then the movie. Maybe going with a group of friends for drinks.

Answer by gemgem at 8:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2011