Late and have had symptoms for over two week now????

Okay so I've been having symptoms: nausoues, tired, extra horny(tmi), hungry but nothin sounds good, tenderness in the breast, can't lay on my tummy cause it's uncomfortable. I have had theses symptoms for over two weeks now.
I was due for my period last wednsday and I didn't start, so i took a test back on friday and it took forever for it like read, eventually it was neg. So I took one this morning still negative. I already have a son so I know what it's like. And I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, but not sure what to do now about it???? Could I be pregnant???

Heather_Missour

Asked by Heather_Missour at 5:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you sound like me right now. i have twin boys and might be preg. i have all the syemtems (late) but all i get is neg results. i didn't get a + my first preg until i was about 4 months preg. yes i already went to the doc but i was wondering when would it show up on a hpt. well i am going tonight and getting a diff one to see if that changes at all. i wish you luck.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• YOU COULD BE I USED THE HOME PREGNANCY TESTS AND IT SAID NEGATIVE LIKE TIMES SO THEN I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY DID ONE AND I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS MONTHS PREGNATE.. TRY GOIN TO THE DOCTOR THERE TEST ARE BETTER THEN THE HOME PREGNANCY TEST...
    brooklynnsmama1

Answer by brooklynnsmama1 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• go to your OBGYN and get a blood test done.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'd wait to be at least a week late, test again, and then call your doc either way. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008