Please pray for me & my son (lol)

My son failed his drivers test last thursday and is able to take it again today. He took failing really hard, he is high functioning Autistic. He drives well, but rolled through a stop sign. Part of his problem is he has had his permit a year and he is comfortable driving and did not apparently hear me when I said the dmv worker would be a stickler. I am getting ready to get him to the dmv in the next hour, so please pray for him that he passes his test. We are car shopping in the next two weeks so I would like him to have his license before we buy the car.

Asked by gemgem at 8:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Let him know that very few kids actually pass the first time. I know a tester who did NOT pass any teenagers the first time unless their test was perfect. Those kids were the best drivers when they came back. Talk to him before he goes and remind him of stopping at a stop sign.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He will do great! Just talk more about how the tester will want him to obey every sign and be very careful. GL
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• he will be fine this time! let us know how he does.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Hun, my first born is not autistic and has no physical problems but failed her first test 4 different times, it happens, he will do just fine!!!!

Answer by older at 11:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i will keep you in my thoughts for sure my dd 15 is going in two weeks to get her permit and i am not look forward to dealing with her driving
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Good Luck to you both!!!
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2011