school..

so i'm a stay at home right. and well i was getting a lil bored of the same routine.. which was.. CLEAN CLEAN.. TV TV.. CHILD CHILD.. CLEAN. MAKE FOOD AND SO FORTH. so i enrolled my self in online schooling. .which i'm loving. because i dont have to leave my house for.. has anyone else done online school? did it work? did you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This is something I am VERY interested in doing. Can you give me any more information via personal message that would be helpful to me? What school are you going through? How much does it cost? What programs do they offer? Anything would be helpful! Thanks!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I was feeling the same SAHM "itch", and was going to wait until the youngest was in first grade to start school but I decided to start last summer. I LOVE IT!! I looked into my local university and found out what courses I could take online. I am enrolled at Northern Arizona University. At first it was hard to figure out how I was going to make the time, but now I use my study time as my away time. I am enrolled half-time, so I take 2 classes (about 6 credits) per semester. I study when the kids are sleeping, at night, or I go to my sisters when big projects are due. You can pm me if you want more on how I do it....Enjoy!!
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 6:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008