Bathroom window

If you have a window in your bathroom(s), do you have any window treatments? I currently have blinds on both our bathroom windows, but they just look so plain, yet it seems like a fabric valence would be odd ... what's normal?! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We have blinds, too. You can always add curtains of you want, or something like that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• me too. Fabric valences get dusty and dirty in a bathroom. You can do alot now adays with decorating.Have fun.Lowe's has lots of ideas.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think that curtains are great in a bathroom...that way you can pull the blinds up during the day and let the light in...and still have some privacy
    LovelyC

Answer by LovelyC at 5:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have indoor shutters instead of mini blinds on my bathroom windows...they're high enough for privacy, but still open at the top to allow light in and be able to see out by peeking over them. I also have decorative valances that match/coordinate with the rest of the theme in my bathroom--shower curtains, accessories, floor mats, etc.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Half of them have shutters and the rest are open- we live in a very rustic, isolated place, on a hill-so no one can see in. I love seeing the Redwoods trees and the sunshine.... some of our windows are misted and some are not.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You could use two large bath towel and some clips on a curtain rod to make some simple curtains for bathroom.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• right now it's considered more modern and such not to have window treatments in bathrooms or kitchens. I understand blinds if it's in a bathroom that could possibly have peepers, but more than that is definitely not in style right now.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 10:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2011