I think I have officially missed AF!!! UPDATE!!!

So I think I officially missed my period. I normally get it by now and my last period was 2/10/11. Could it be that I'm pregnant???? I'm scared to test because I have been trying to conceive for 11 months and I just don't want to be disappointed again

UPDATE: I took a FRER on 3/17/11 and came back negative...I wonder what in the world is going on. AF still hasn't shown her ugly face...

Alcavin08

Asked by Alcavin08 at 8:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be pregnant, you could just be thinking about it too much. You are, however, a week late, I would estimate (depending on the length of your cycle, of course..but if you go with 30 days, you're 5 days late...) so it should be ok to test by now. Good luck! I hope you you get the results you want!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Good Luck Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Good luck mama...go buy that test. Even if it is negative today, that doesn't mean that you're definitely not pregnant...just that your hormones might not be high enough.

Of course, I am queen of taking pregnancy tests every time I pee when I think there is any possibility at all that I'm pregnant LOL!

I hope it works out!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Good luck mama, there is only one way to find out the answer, you have to pee on that stick. I know how disapointing it can be when it comes out neg but you have a good chance that it is pos this time!
    Colie68

Answer by Colie68 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't understand why its not coming up positive!!!! If I am pregnant I would be 5 weeks and 1 day. With my son i took a FRER and it showed up at 4 weeks!!!
    Alcavin08

Comment by Alcavin08 (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2011