Head aches during pregnancy

I keep getting alot of headaches that don't seem to go away...well they do go away but then come back. I take tylonal and sometimes it doesn't work...should I be concerned?

maderacaligirl

Asked by maderacaligirl at 5:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had horrible migraines with my second pregnancy, so bad I would stay in bed for days puking and just plain sick from it. Tylenol didn't work so I took Aleve since it has anti inflammatory in it and always helps with my migraines. Of course it is not on the recommended list for things you can take while pregnant but I made it no secret to my doctor that this was one thing that wasn't negotiable since I couldn't function with migraines and Tylenol did nothing for me.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Not too much, some women get lots of headaches when pregnant. Be sure to mention it to your doctor, and drink even more water (as too little can trigger headaches for some women--like me!). I hope you feel better soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008