what do you think

i honestly can not get to the ER til later tonight i have no family nor friends here and SO is at work im not having cramps or anything the only pain is fromthe fall i fell down the stairs i kinda went sideways but i never hit my stomach i laid down and proped my feet up and it has been about 4 hours and when i roled off my side to my back the baby wasnt sitting up front like she usually is could something be wrong? am i looking in to it to much ? im tring to relax .. i have no dr i cant afford it and i was denied medicade . any advice that i can have would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your SO and have him take you to the hospital. Worry about the bills later.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Or ask a neighbor to drive you...everyone has sympathy for pregnant women!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• nto my neighbors they are all perverted people mainly guys that when they see me they say ..."mmmm damn i want that " i wouldnt ask them for a thing i am wait for my SO to get back to me he has to wait for the boss he cant just leave
    Anonymous

• drink some juice or something sweet and wait an hour and see if the baby moves. I'm assuming u are far enough along to feel her moving if you feel where she sits. But I dunoo. If u can feel her move usually do that. You will know if she is ok if she moves
    Anonymous

• im 18 weeks and ya i usually feel where she is with no problem but i felt this weird pulling she went like way down and has not come back .. im worried but im always worried just more so because with my first i had preterm labor at 23 weeks they stopped it but still
    Anonymous

• Call your obgyn and go and pay the bill later.....take care of you and the baby....there are clinics....and womens hotline numbers for aupport and advice. good luck and my prayers are with you that all will be okay.
    Gracie06

Answer by Gracie06 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i dont have an obgyn and there are no clinics here that wil take you unless you go to their er first and are referred to them for like 2 days later its really messed up here im tring to go to the er but no luck
    Anonymous

• I think it's so much better to worry about the bills later. you would feel awful if something were wrong and you didn't go in to check. would your SO get fired if he just left, because it could be serious. Esp. if you have previous pre-term labor a fall can bring that on again. Good luck, get to the hospital and I really hope you and your baby turn out fine.
    flower33

Answer by flower33 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yes he would his job is shakel as is since the election they are threatening cuts backs again and this time he would be in the loop
    Anonymous

• Write a note and leave it get a cab or call 911 your baby is most important
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008