When expecting a baby girl, what all do you need to prepare for?

hott_mama84

Asked by hott_mama84 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in General Parenting

• A shotgun for later on. lol

No really, preparing for baby girl is just about the same as preparing for baby boy. My girls didn't need anything that different from all my nephews. Just instead of all blue stuff it was more pink and purple stuff.

Have fun! I have all girls!
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Nothing different than a boy, really. I didn't find out what I was having beforehand, and I was totally prepared. You can buy all the cute clothes you want later (I think it's more fun to do when you actually have the baby, anyway, as you'll know what really "works" for her).
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Alot look on baby center.com and read the what to expect books
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• A boppy for breastfeeding, nursing pads (get the cloth ones), some toys from www.threesisterstoys.com, 15 onsies, some sleepers, 3 hats, tons of socks, a heavy blanket, a baby sling (www.babyslings.com), gripe water, burts bees, Seventh Generation diapers (www.diapers.com - very cheap there!) or cloth diapers, you can just use wash clothes as wipes. Much cheaper! An English Ivy plant - removes toxins from ur home, like formaldehyde. www.myspace.com/parentsagainstvax Any new parent should go to that website!!!!!!! For the health of your child.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2008