What all have you gotten done this morning or have to do today

details ladies

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lets see I got up, got my son bus money, made coffee, took thyroid pill and testosterone pill, read a few chapters, fed the dogs..  I have to take youngest to school, school ID to oldest, have a breakfast shake and go to gym

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My oldest is home with stomach virus. I have cleaned the bathroom several times now and am on load 4 of laundry. Going to be long day. Poor little thing.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Well, I finished editing a paper I had to write and e-mailed it to my instructor, then I printed out my math homework, and brushed my teeth. I's only 6:15 here, so not much done yet! We have a long day of travel ahead of us today, and I still have to pack. Ug.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I got up went to work i finished drawing my grid painting I will start my book sketches and ring people up all day
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I fed my baby, got my son his green clothes and took him to the bus, made coffee for my SO, did a load of laundry for my dad (he is visiting and leaving today) Then making rice crispie treats and Irish Potatoes. Getting SO off to work, getting my son back off the bus, driving my dad half way to meet my mom (and they arent married anymore,,lol) so she can take him home (he dont drive). Complicated really..lol I live in PA her in MD and him in DE, so she helps me out so I can see him without driving the whole way to get him. Then....coming home, getting an early dinner for my son before swimming, and late dinner for SO after his work and swimming is done. THEN BED.. after my shows of course...lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I took today off work for a prenatal appointment, but it isn't until this afternoon, so I slept until the kids woke me up....which was only about 7:30. Got them started on an activity, "got some", and then made a hot breakfast for everyone. Got that cleaned up, and now, here I sit. I would say the day is going well so far :)

I am probably going to watch Steve, get my 5 year old started on her schoolwork, feel out where my 2 year old is on things I want to cover in preschool, and then get a list around before I go to the teacher supply store before/after my appointment this afternoon. When I get home we are definitely going to the park or something to make use of the 70 degree weather we are supposed to have today (complete fluke...one day only...boo). And then tonight will be my own schoolwork, dinner, light cleaning, and a movie.

I plan to do the bare minimum today. I have been planning stuff around today so I could relax
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:26 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Got kids up for school. Started the dryer. Dug out a couple of roasts and got them in the oven. That's all I've done. Don't really have anything to do, have to call my sub, take a shower, and call the doc for DS. Anything else is extra, nothing is planned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• well since its only 639am here making coffee and turning on the computer is about it at the moment......going to wake up the kids so and take a shower.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Got up, that is a huge accomplishment in itself, right ladies! Getting ready for work, kids getting ready for school. Here we go,,,,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Got up around 6 (now 10), made coffee, played some games on the computer, had breakfast, played some more games. Planned the rest of my day, did some needlepoint, and got onto Cafe mom to check out the new questions today. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Oh, by the way,I am retired, so didn't have to go to work, or dress kids, or anything like that.
    tngrandma

Answer by tngrandma at 10:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2011