*how long*

How long after your missed period did you take a hpt?
How many did you take?
How long did it take for a + reading?

me i am wk and 1/2 late
i took it when i was late
it is still -!!! even when i was preg with twins it never showed up until i was about 4 months preg.

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Me...actually 2 months after my missed period. It was more for my husband, because I already knew I was pregnant. lol...
    Anonymous

• i took mine one day after my missed peroid
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I took a test when I was a week late and as soon as I peed on it, it was positive. I only took one test.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• with my daughter i was exactly one week late, i took one hpt, and it was positive right around the 3 minute point.

But with this pregnancy, i don't know how late i was because i was horrible about keeping track of my period, more than 1 day late, less than 2 weeks late. so it was a wide range, but i tooke one test and it showed up positive almost immediately, within 30 seconds, but i knew before taking the test that i was pregnant.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I was about a week or two late. I didn't keep up with my periods as well as I should have.

I took four tests. All four were positive immediately.

But I do know that I conceived on or around March 30th =] I don't know how the whole ovulation/period/implantation thing works.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• no offence but you ask this question everyday ...just take a test or go to doc we can not tell you...hope it works out for you

Anonymous