Are toilet seats THAT HEAVY? (venting)

OMG.. Seriously, why can my son who is 5, put down the seat everytime, but my SO who is 35 can not? It makes me nuts!! I mean after all, you need to pick it up, you can't put it back down? REALLY? Even my visiting father and my grandfather forget.. AHHHHHH drives me insane! OK sorry I'm done..lol

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i what you mean. its me and 3 boys and they are not good about that at all.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i would just be happy if my ds lifted the lid......i have to watch for wet spot before i sit down......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Maybe he doesn't know how to do it. It's a really challenging task! I think when they hit puberty, they push out the "close the damn lid" part of the brain out with thoughts of sex. =) We keep the seat totally closed, because of the cat, so it's much easier to get DH to put the seat down that way!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would trade putting the seat back down for getting everything in the toilet in a heartbeat....... We can dream right?

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• No one wants to see the cat fall in, so I get cooperation here with putting the lid down. It did happen once and it was a mess that no one wants to repeat

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• IM the only lady in my house and Im fed up with it toO! Either they are peeing on the seat, or forgetting to put it down, or completely missing the toilet. GRRRR :)
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• and why can't they hit the whole....I mean it is huge (toilet I am talking about here)......my boys are terrible at aiming. Nothing more disgusting than urine on the floor! UGH!!!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 9:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• LOL LOL I am SOOOOO glad i have support with this!! Today I am making signs that say PLEASE PUT ME BACK DOWN!! AD DON'T MISS, AIM FOR THE BIGGG HOLE..LOL I'm taping them to the toilet!
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i feel for u ladies but i told dh a cpl of times and now its always in place lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I know what you mean.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2011