Anyone going to a parade today or anything Fun?

Just Wondering.. Anyone going to a parade? The one we went to last year was Big. I went because I was newly diagnosed with Cancer. It was the first March in years, NO snow!! Well this year. I'm home! And we have the most snow here in years!! I'm anxious for healing and Spring! What are you up to? 27 years ago today.. I was in Labor.. My DD was born on March 18th! Today I'll be baby sitting her 2 kids! While she uses my car to go on a field trip with Michael. I used to go on everyone of my DD's field trips. Cancer or not.. Life goes on! I hope your ST. Patrick's Day is perfect for you! Anyone come on time and born today? If so Happy Birthday too! Have a Great Day!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We had ours on Sat. so nothing special today. have a wonderful day!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Playdate for the granddaughter and her friend.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• no parade here just work
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• st. patricks dayThe big parade was in Seattle last week, Had to work. But I am cooking an Authentic Irish feast tonight, and will be putting on My Celtic Women Cd's. Have a great day ands tell dd Happy Birthday from me. I still say the mom's should get presents on the birthdays, we did all the work LOL

luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011