My hair while cleaning the house.

I currently wear my hair with a wide headband while cleaning the house because I like my hair out of my face. I don't really like the way it looks. Any ideas on a good way to wear my hair while I'm just at home getting chores done? You can see my hair in my profile picture for reference. I appreciate your answers!

MommyBird388

Asked by MommyBird388 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have a cute yet functional way of wearing my hair that keeps it out of my face and keeps me cool while I'm cleaning... I simply pull it up into a pony tail, wet a bandanna and tie it on my head on a warm day , if it's a hot day, I also wet my hair....
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 10:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I live with my hair in a pony - yours would be cute up high because of the length and then you can still wear a bandana (which I do - have them in every color and pattern you can imagine) OR you can just use the tiny clips to kind of bump your bangs back or you can twist them and clip to side.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I do a pony tail and a little headband( the ones alot of girls wear for sports.) I keep it up and outta my face.
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 10:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• slap on a baseball cap..works for me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I always braid my bangs and hair that gets loose from a pony tail or bun to the side first.

I also like to use cute headbands too so if someone shows up unexpectedly I don't look like a sweaty sea hag.

hope this helps. good luck.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i wouldn't go high with a pony, it will elongate your face too much..

a hat helps, or a quick pony and clip bangs up or to the side.. or even try a quick braid or two.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I like the pics. Please keep adding pics for more ideas thank you!
    MommyBird388

Comment by MommyBird388 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sweaty sea hag ~ hahahah
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I use a scarf...I have more hair than you though...so I don't know if it'd work
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i french braid my hair in different styles and it takes a total of 5 minutes. my hair is too short to do a conventional french braid so i part it to the side and french braid the sides back and tie or clip them. when my hair was longer i would put it in a pony tail too but now i just leave the rest down.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 1:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2011