What about our hubbies???

Us women are lucky to have cafe mom to express to vent to get advice to get away from our busy lives just for a min..But what ab out our hubbies?? Im sure the might feel how we feel sometimes and need the same kind of support group or something.. Is there a site like cafemom but for men??? anybody know of any??

spanisheyes552

Asked by spanisheyes552 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't know of any, but my DH and I were talking about that yesterday. Let me know if you find anything! :-) Good Luck!
    Mandee83

Answer by Mandee83 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I seen a bilboard for a daddy site but i catn remember what it was...
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I haven't found anything but every once in awhile we use cafe mom together to solve fights.
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 10:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That's a great question... but the real question is, would they really use it?.... I would definitely tell my SO to check it out, and advise that he use it....
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 10:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yea my hubby thinks cafemom is really neat he was the one who set up my profile he said it sound like something i migjt like..after showing him whats on here he said they should make one for dads.. Dad's BBQ..lol
    spanisheyes552

Comment by spanisheyes552 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2011