I'm scared...

Just came from an ENT (Ears, nose and throat doc). He wants me to have an MRI of the brain and ears, and a hearing test. I've been sick with allergies and flu for the past month. I have ringing in my ears, headache (frontal) and sinus congestion. At times I get a little dizzy but not serious. I know he's ruling out something bad......Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Health

• :( im not sure but good luck :( I'll be praying for you!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes,But I don't want to scare u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't understand the MRI. Sounds like sinus infection to me. Wax buildup in the ears or infection in the ears can cause the dizzy spells. Sinus problems affect the forehead, cheeks, ears, nose, throat. Impacted sinus cavities cn cause bad headaches. Don't worry.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think Kimimale is probably right. Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I saw an allergist last week and she thought it was a slight viral sinus infection. She said ringing in the ears can be caused by sinuses. He disagrees with her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2011