baby name!! plz ans

i dnt know what im having yet but if i have a girl i like the name mia but my sil had a baby in sept and her name is malia ... what do u think are those two names too close to the same? i really like it but i dnt wnt my baby's name to sound jst like my nieces

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think they sound too close to the same. Is there another name you really like? Maybe you can use Mia as the middle name instead.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 6:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• They do sound very similar. It is your baby though so name her what you want. Though you still might want to explore other name options that might suit your taste better in case you do change your mind later on you aren't rushing to find one.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 6:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• its your baby who cares what others think you name her what you want. If we have a boy we are naming him Caden and his cousins a girl and her name is Cadence so lol who cares.
    Anonymous

• I have a little cousin named Mia, except they spell it Miya. It probably is too similar to Malia (the girl I went to school with named Malia was always called Mia!), though.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• why leet others tell you what to name your baby if you like it then use it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008