Did u ever have a crush on someone and acted on it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Just wanted to add not sure if this is a pure question or someone really seeking advice... If your really seeking advice on this
    I would say no matter what the situation or how complicated it might be from my experience trust me it's well worth it. Life is too
    short and you never know this 'Crush' might just happen to be the love of your life.. So If your in that situation don't pass him up he could be the one! Good Luck :)
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• yes, he is now the love of my life :)
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• no, I'll be embarrassed to do that. But once in 12th grade at an roller skating rink my friend saw some guy she liked and said lets go up and say hi. . And we did, and there we talked She flirted with one of them , Theyall looked at each other and laughed while say oh my god. But the only thing that bacekd fired was that the guy that my friend liked , liked me. And I didn't even flirt with any body.lol.But we all had a good time. And yes We saw those guys again. I saw my guy longer then she saw hers ,though.lmao.I told her she was being to eager, but she didn't listen to me.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes I did, I asked a few guys out back in & shortly after high school. I usually ended up dumping them (all but 1) too :S
    Anonymous

• yes! the man I am with now I met about 6 years ago through my now ex husband....there was and instant attraction but I knew I would never act on it. Well after my divorce I got ahold of him and had to persue him for about 2 months before he agreed to hang out. We are now together and happier than ever!
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011