Have u ever gone to like the store and followed around some good looking guy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• No. but Some friends and I did when we were younger like in high school. in 11th grade. We followed some cute guys, around in the mall,and went as far as pinching their butts , and quickly turning arouning and looking in through a window display . and pointging at some clothes. The guys never found out it was us. We did follow them to an arcade ,( and there they picked us up ),! ha ha ha ha ha .
    funny how that worked out huh/ then we saw them again 5 more times after that . And that was it. But it was fun while it lasted , what we did was just for fun we were younger and bored and looking for something to do.(then we said ok now who's next,.) lol.But we only did this when we were bored . most of the time we had things to do. lmao
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Not unless you count my hubs.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• NO
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i cant honestly say that i never followed a stranger around a store because of his looks! i sometimes would follow my husband when he was looking for me and i am right behind him.. ohh good times :)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• maybe when i was like 15 or 16 when i was at the mall with all my girl friends
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• When i was younger and not married.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• no
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011