If you were dating a guy and got pregnant...

and he told you that if you don't give the baby up for adoption,he's leaving you,who would you choose,him or the baby?
Disclaimer,this isn't me!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Register with the International Soundex Reunion Registry. You can have very minimal info & might still get a match if that person is looking too. Even with just a birthday you might get a match. Good luck to you.

http://www.plumsite.com/isrr/

They also have a facebook page you can post on for help. My friend found her son within a day using the facebook page for them. All she had was his birthdate & what she thought they named him..no last name.

(btw, sorry a police station is of no help with this)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think that would show a HUGE character flaw for any type of future I'd want with this man,, I choose baby
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Weather or not I kept the child I would not be keeping him. If a Boyrfried, not husband but just a boyfriend gave me that sort of ultimatum it would make me question the relationship with him. I just wouldnt do it because he said so.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• The baby...OF COURSE. (I say this in hindsight..having given up a child for adoption...no, not because a guy was going to leave me...he left me anyhow....) But its a poor reason to give up a child. You can be a single parent. Men come & go but your child is FOREVER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ummm. you hit a nerve. This happened to me and I thought we were in love but I was given an ultimatum, give it up or have an abortion and needless to say, he did not win.

Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• the baby, no matter what the child should come first. if he's not willing to step up and be a dad now, why should he later on when he claims he will be ready to do so
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would Def choose the baby 100,000,000% of the time That is not a descision he could make if he didnt want a baby he should have wrapped up
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• baby
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sorry, the baby would come first with me. If the man truly loves you, he would NEVER give you that kind of ultimatum!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would choose the baby!! If he is making her choose then he is no man that needs to be kept around.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2011