Might be TMI but got a libido question adult content

Ok so I am 43 and I have to say my sexual libido is off the charts. I really could have sex with my bf many times a day if he were up to it but I'd settle for once,lol. Anyone else around my age going thru the same thing. I just think about it and want it all day long and if we go a night without it, I am cranky.!!!

CopingMom33

Asked by CopingMom33 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm 38 and this has started with me in the last year or so. I'm like a 16 yr old again!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I so know what you mean, I have been this way for a few years now and its just plain insane.I cannot get enough!!
    CopingMom33

Comment by CopingMom33 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm 51...does that count? LOL. My 33 yr old DD says that SO & I are like giddy teenagers all over again. I just say, yea, we are. Only now we have no curfews, restrictions or parents to answer to. LMAO! We both have VERY healthy libidos.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You're in your sexual prime momma! Enjoy it, I wish I had half the libido I see in middle-aged women LoL and so does my 21yo husband who would do it multiple times a day if I let him.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm 44- & Waiting to hit my Prime; my poor husband is waiting too! LOL:) Good for you Momma!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Me!!!!!! :-)

I'm 48 and I walk around like a horny teen full of raging hormones.. lol My sex drive has just kept rising over the past few years.. Luckily, the sex just keeps getting better and better as well..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My SO is a year younger than I am and we do have a great sex life. He calls me a "hornball". Theres been a few times when I have made advances and hes nicely turned me down. I admit I was furious and at that time wondered if I wasnt appealing enough for him. But I ended up talking to him about it, and yes we do have hectic lives and he works a ton, and with work and having kids, being tired is totally in the picture. But for me, I don't care if I am tired, etc, I want it so bad,lol!! I joke with him and tell him he'd better take advantage of this horniness in me now cause it won't last forever. All in all I have no complaints about our sex life, do I wish it was every day? UM thats a huge yes, but when we are together, its such a great thing. Thank god hes a freak like me,lol!!
    CopingMom33

Comment by CopingMom33 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i think ur normal, i am 39. i feel the same way & if i don't get it when i want it i feel as if i am being a brat...like whats wrong with wanting it all the time...lol
    michwell

Answer by michwell at 1:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011