When did you accept the Lord as your savior? Does anyone want to accept the Lord or re-dedicate their lives to the Lord?

Here's a prayer:
"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless. I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend. I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 6:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thanks, but no thanks!!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 6:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• wow didnt think you could ge tmore annoying but bravo you just did it ....
    Anonymous

• JC- I think that's awesome. I'm already a strong christian, but I'll pray for the annointing of the Holy Spirit to fall on everyone that reads it.
    T.C.38

Answer by T.C.38 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I was "saved" when I was in junior high school although I didn't know what it really meant back then...it really wasn't explained to me. I asked the Lord into my life about 2 years ago and have been doing so much better.
    Anonymous

• WOW!!! Absolutely brazen. No thanks.
    ckchisum

Answer by ckchisum at 6:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Absolutely NOT!!!!
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• If people on here want to be "saved" I am sure there are local churches in their area that will gladly help them out.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I gave my heart to Jesus when I was a little girl. I did not really understand all that was involved, but I knew I needed a Savior. When I was in my early 20's, I learned what it meant to really give up one's control of his own life and to be led by the Holy Spirit. I have been through some dark times since then, but He has been with me every step of the way. I am so thankful for Jesus' being willing to die on the Cross of Calvary so that my fellowship with God the Father might be restored. His Presence is so real in my life, I honestly wonder how folks make it without Him. My God is real and I praise Him!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Its people like you that keep people away from religion.
    Anonymous

• I was 3---
    TalithaStarry

Answer by TalithaStarry at 7:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008