How do u not feel bad for doing the right thing?????? please help!!!!!

my mother lives with me just receantly i had my money cut back so i cant aford to live in our house any more so i aplyed to low in come apts. and now im just waiting who nows when ill get to move but i told my mom so she had time to have some one move in with her when the time came and i have two kids with no money left over for anything yea right. anyways its not good for us to live with her anymore its way to hard onme i have to waite on her and foot she dose not help me i have to buy her a pack of cigs and 40$ just for her to watch them once a month her own grandkids and i dont have that kind of money. late night my mom fights with me in front of my kids telling me that im abanding her i have my own family and she owes me 150$ and i pay most of the bills i pay 25 for half the rent and i pay 200 for power pluse the cable witch is 50 this month and i dont have it add all that up i only get 672 a month for me and my two kids like i said thy cut some money back do to state buget cuts and my mom dont want us to leave she freaks out on me all the time and im stating to feel bad but i want to move i like liveing on my own it could be 3 months to 1 year till i move do u think it is right for doing that to us? please help i feel alone on this

sunflowerbeth

Asked by sunflowerbeth at 10:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• You need to do what is right for you and your kids.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Wow is really about all I can say about your story. You may not be moving for 3 - 12 months?, You are taking your two kids with you?, WHY do you wait on her hand and foot? is she disabled and unable to do things on her own?, WHY do you buy her cigarettes when you have no money?, The $150.00 she owes you isn't going to make a huge difference in your overall financial picture. If I've read your story right then this is my response - Quit buying her cigs, get a job, move into low income housing as soon as it becomes available, and quit letting your mother talk to you like that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• that is what i think but my mom is goin to do anything she can to stop me from doing it she cant live on her own but when u have ur own family and u want to bettter ur life and ur kids u think that my mom be all for that!!!!!
    sunflowerbeth

Comment by sunflowerbeth (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think from what you've said so far you are doing the right thing. Your mom will get over it and hopefully someday even understand why you had to move out. You are doing the right thing by making the welfare of your children your first priority.

Good luck to you!!

good luck

Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 11:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011