What do u think

my DH and i got in a fight last night about well really everything. the hole thing boiled down to him not suporting me. before we got our new room mate he said he wanted to take over being "alpha" of the house to help me with my stress levels since im pregnant and i have always been hot headed. but when it came down to it i had to deal with the problems and he sat back and said "oh she feels this way not me"
and when his family starts talking shit he just backs down and allows them to belive it if my fault.
he has been married once before and his family wont stop comparing me to his ex yet "they love me and can see that we are diffrent"
and its even gotten to the point with how they treat him that he dose not want them around but he wont stick up for him self or me

what can i do this is causeing a lot of issues at home? what do you think

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave him. Move out. Get a place of your own. After some counseling for both of you and after there has been some significant changes in your relationship should you start discussing getting back together or getting a divorce.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Work it out. Relationships are hard, accept the fact that he is not confrontational and love him anyway. Just accept him for who he is, don't try to change him. Don't give your power away to his family by letting them get u all upset, not worth it, it only hurts you and your relationship. that is my advice. I was never crazy about my exes family and they did some stuff , said stuff, believed stuff about me that was completely unfair, but I'm still good to them. I will only be judged for my own actions, nobody elses.
    good luck mama, relax, and God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I know its hard to be judged by what someone else has done to him and how she acted. Spend some time talking with him about how you feel, let him know this is really bothering you. Give it some time and see if you guys can find at least a middle ground to start from. Relationships are hard if they were easy they wouldnt really be worth it. I know you really love him and i know you two are good together. Trust me the best thing to do is be honest with each other about how you feel and keep trying to work it out. Your relationship can take it. If you ever need to vent about it i am here sis. Let me know how things go. See you on the 24th.
    CEGrissim

Answer by CEGrissim at 10:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011