ive asked this before but no answers im assuming that on that day noones baby ever moved so ill ask again just to see if someone else is on

when your baby moves does it almost feel like your uterus is being pulled like down and up ? i feel something liek that is it normal or should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When you first feel your baby move it feels like air bubbles, like gas does. Thats just the best way to describe it.
    I have never experenced an up and down feeling until the end when there big and pushing all sorts of ways. If you are concerned talk to your doc at the next apt.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 6:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• depending on how far you are its normal baby is moving which in return is putting pressure on other things. no need to worry
    Anonymous

• im 19 almost 20 weeks it just felt a little weird i didnt feel that (i think) with my first but this pregnnacy has been totally diff then my first
    Anonymous

• I'm not prego but when i was..my baby never felt like that when she moved around..maybe talk to your doc or call a nurse if u can because i know when i was prego i could call a nurse for any kind of concerns i had! I hope for the best for u and your baby!
    Juliannamommie

Answer by Juliannamommie at 6:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I almost feel like something is "falling." Is that what you mean? How far along are you?
    flower33

Answer by flower33 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You first feel flutters and bubbles like a butterfly and then soft movement to pushing on ur belly and kicking the ribs...but no pulling...just check with the obgyn.
    Gracie06

Answer by Gracie06 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i feel something liek that but not everytime my baby moves im hopeign it is normal
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yes, I've felt that "pulling" feeling! I'm 23 weeks, 1 day along. I didn't feel ANYTHING until a week ago! Everyone is different. It started with that pulling feeling, and now it feels like I'm getting poked from the inside. It's odd-feeling, sort of ticklish. If it's painful at all though, you might want to at least call your OB. You can't be too careful!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 7:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008