The Today Show with Kathy and Hoda or The View?

I do like The Today Show with Kathy and Hoda but I am starting to like The View more.
What do you think?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I can't stand the women on The View.

Today Show it is.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Honestly? I think it's like asking if I'd rather remove my eyes with a fork or a spoon. Kathy's a very close-minded sanctimommy and the View is an example of how women's cycles synchronize in close quarters.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I like the View, I have only seem the Kathy and Hoda show twice and both times the ladies were doing segments on wine. Now I am all for a glass of wine, but I like to hear my celeb gossip too! haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Kathy Lee is annoying and I can't stand to listen to The View. If I want to hear bickering I will go to the in-laws for the day.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I hate the view. haven't watched that in yrs.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I do not like the loud opinionated women on the view. I like the today show.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'd take em both over the Talk, its a pale imitation of the original. I love Cathy and Hoda's chemistry. They would be fun to go out with. I was a fan of the original VIew, although I do like Woopie and Shari.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i dont watch either...but i like Hoda, so i guess i could stomach Kathy. i cant stand any of those clucking hens on the View!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• today show sometimes they all talk too much at once at the view choas
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011