OK YOU GUYS I NEED HELP I WORK AT A PRESCHOOL AND WE DO A MONTHLY SCRAPBOOK PAGE.. I NEED HELP ON AN IDEA FOR MY NOV PAGE ANYONE HAVE ANY CUTE IDEAS I REALLY WANT IT TO BE UNIQUE:) tHANKS IN ADVANCE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How about using Thanksgiving as your theme. Make either a headdress with each child's name on a feather or a turkey with names on each feather. How about showing art projects the kids did during the week?
    teacherrozzie

Answer by teacherrozzie at 7:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• you could make little photo frames of Indians or pilgrams (or even turkeys) and put a child's picture in each frame. Or how about turkey handprints (I know not unique) one for each child with each child's hand
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Since Thanksgiving is most likely the popular theme.....do something with the leaves, unless you live up north and the snow has covered all of them already LOL
    Get some leaves that have falled from trees and have the kids do something with them. Leaf rubbings, or brushing paint and glitter on them, Assuming it's a small scrap book page? Think outside the box, that's what I tried to do when I worked in day care. Ahh makes me miss it.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2008