Northcentral University

Has anyone gone here? How did you like it?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 11:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in

• Where is it located at?
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I've attended Northcentral University since December '06 and I really enjoy it. (I'm down to my final four classes before graduating in June!) I hear that the tuition is competitive with other universities and the experience is comparable as well. I mean, you have your occasional lackluster mentor and I once had an academic adviser for a semester or two who drove me insane, but that's something you can run the risk of running into at any school.

The best part is the fact that you can fit it in around your life, so it works great for mothers. I got married, had a baby (born at 31 weeks, 5 days, so you can imagine how time consuming that was), worked full-time, volunteered, moved to a town 90 miles away...all while in school. I couldn't have done half of that while attending a bricks-and-mortar school, especially because I don't have the option to not work.

(It's in Prescott Valley, AZ, but like I said, it's 100% online.)
    EloisesMomma

Answer by EloisesMomma at 1:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• May I ask what your degree is in? Is your employer going to recognize it? That is my biggest fear since they are a for-profit school.
    purpleducky

Comment by purpleducky (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• no sorry
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011