Have you...............?

Have you asked a question on here and got a rude answer back? I have just read a couple of people that have and I can gladly say that I only got 1 smart remark but I took it in stride. I just got lucky with the ladies that have answered my questions and THANK YOU for being nice!!

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I expect rude answers. lol Prefer nice answers!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I haven't asked one yet, but it's the internet, so I expect some rude answers and answers from all different spectrum's of opinions.
    PolenkaPixie

Answer by PolenkaPixie at 11:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I've not had anyone be rude or smart on any of my questions. I think I'm one of the lucky ones. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• yes. need i say more? there are some people that just get a kick out of being rude I think.
    grammawjo

Answer by grammawjo at 12:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I know I have but I let them roll off my back. The only one I can remember was a few years ago, I was preparing for my high school 10 year class reunion, and picked up a couple outfits. Took pics of myself and posted them for "which would be better" opinions, and had 3 women attack me for a supposed camel toe (it was just how the pants laid, they did not give me an actual camel toe). Made me so mad, and one of their friends sent me a pm apologizing for their behavior.
    Anonymous

• They are happening to me constantly also. I try to ignore it but it's getting ridiculous, I don't know why everyone is being so mean lately!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Hundreds. Sometimes I ignore it, sometimes I give it right back to them.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• just because u ask a question does not mean it is going to be something u like to hear . If u dont like it then do not ask that is all I can say
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i guess i would say smart too but nothing too mean
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Everyone's got a mood ,or having that kind of day,just depends really when you touch someone.They all react differently .Its just girls being girls!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 10:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2011