Does anyone else have issues with dry skin on their feet? What do you use to make it better?

I put some really good lotion on my feet and then put socks on and they feel so soft..then by morning they are dry and rough again...i try doing this every night for a week but still by morning they are dry....ugh!!!!

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 11:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You should get a really good professional pedicure first off
    Then go to Walmart, or wherever you shop and get a good, durable foot file. Whenever you are in the shower, file your feet for a few seconds. A few times a week, slather on Vaseline and wear socks to bed. I guarantee it'll work :)
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• corn husker's lotion.
    grammawjo

Answer by grammawjo at 11:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Go and get pedi regularly, or go and by a ped egg for like Walgreen's o somewhere, you have to use it on dry skin. Please read the directions. And i Use coco butter and it works really well.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Burts Bees after a shower.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have dry feet to and I when I decided to do something about it I just put lotion on my feet then put a bag over then, put socks over the bag to keep the bag on. That works for me. I need to do that soon with summer coming I will want to wear sandles.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I had the same problem and some people said to use vaseline and then put the socks on and to sleep in it and it really does work.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I use a foot file in the shower, you can get them anywhere pretty much.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have this issue, too. HATE IT!!!! It is a daily battle. I have foot files, callous removers (blade kind), pumice stones, all that! And, it is a daily battle! I've gone to bed with creams, vaseline, emolients, you name it. Only to face the same issue day after day. I can't afford to get pedicures once a week. And, doing it myself just doesn't seem to work the same. My SO has amazingly soft feet without doing a thing. I tell him it is so not fair! LOL. I would LOVE to know the secret to nice soft heels& keeping them!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• a pedi with a parafin dip helps my feet
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• the best secret i learned was to put lotion on ur feet at bed time then put socks on...works great
    michwell

Answer by michwell at 1:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011