Why are Some men these days so lazy? lol

I'm finding more and more guys don't want to work these days. Women is the New Man! SOME Men need to step their game up. Now don't me wrong their are some out their got their life headed in the right path and they have goals. But i never seem to find the right ones. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• YES!!! when someone finds the answer please let me know LOL TY!!! My ex was super lazy i cant handle that crap lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Because technology pretty much does everything now a days ur phone starts ur car changes channels on ur tv u don't have to get up to do anything
    honda250chick44

Answer by honda250chick44 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes, It's crazy! The father of my kids, I'm telling you it gets to the point where i can't handle it anymore. He does trys to find ways like playing poker and gives me the money for bills. But come on he needs a JOB! I work full-time and i get up to get the kids dressed to go to school. And i have to literally argue with him every morning to help with the kids. I hate looking at him sleeping when i have to get up and get ready for work. Ughh! he is probably at home watching NETFLIX or playing X-BOX. I'm so fed up! But then that extra money that he gives me does get me by. Oh, Why does Life have to be so hard. Sorry ladies, I really just vented to you guys.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Not all men are lazy but for some reason the ones that are are the ones we get involved in. My ex is very lazy and that is why he is my EX!
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yeah, Tell me about it! I feel like i'm a magnet to Lazy Asses! Then i see my friends or other people and their men are holding it down. Deff have to change where i met Men, Maybe i'll try the Grocery Store, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes, indeed these men are pansies these days! Thank God I found one that is a very hard worker and a real MAN.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I wish I had the answer because my husband I love him yes I do . But even he made a comment about quitting his job and being a stay at home father . I am 27 weeks with our 2 and 3 childrens (twins) and I am not no sir you will be working and allowing the constant 2 check income inside our home. Iam not going to be mommmy to 4 one in which is a full grown KID adult . I think the society is putting something in their games to tell them to become this way LOL.
    If anyone figures it out let me know cuz I have one in my home with the get rich quick schemes.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I honestly dont see that at all.... where are you looking?

Perhaps you are not looking in the right places. The men I know hold down jobs, coach their kids sports teams, volunteer on the PTA... they provide enough for their wives to have the option of staying home, vacations, retirement plans, college funds, etc.

You lie with dogs you get fleas... perhaps you need to set your sights higher.  Of all the men I know I only know of 2 who I would consider lazy... yet even they have provided a home, have a sahwife, and not resorted to gambling for money.

Anonymous

• I don't see that really. The men that I know are responsible with good jobs. My dh is one of them. Maybe you need to think re-evaluate the places you are looking.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You lie with dogs you get fleas! Wow, that was pretty harsh. I dont think anybody goes out looking for an ass of a man. Sometimes they turn that way over time, or they let their true colors out later in the relationship. Well I'm Happy that you found a good man, not everyone gets lucky.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011