• In the Spotlight:

How do you worship God?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• WIth every breath I take, and every fiber of my being! God is Good,and I'm just so thankful to Him for everything!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Me personally.

By living my life the best way I can. By loving and appreciating life itself and all it brings with it. By revering and reveling in the fact that the divine is  within me and everyone/everything else around me/in my life/in this world.  

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• through the Goddess...
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i don't, i'm athiest
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I dont'
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't worship God. I don't believe in any personal gods. I do have awe and reverence for Nature and the Universe, and I believe the concept of God is really equivalent to the Universe and that we are ALL part of the Universe. The Universe itself is sacred, and we are all sacred. I just don't believe in supernatural beings that require worship. I show reverence for the Universe by respecting living and non-living things, by trying to have good environmental ethics, by recognizing and being mindful of our interconnectedness, and by striving to live my life with compassion and loving kindness to others.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Which one?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• To my worship is separate from bible study or church...it is a time that is devoted only to thanking, loving and praising God for the many many things that he has done and is going to do! Music is a great way to get started!
    LovelyC

Answer by LovelyC at 1:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't. They don't want me to. I honor them through the way I live my life...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I read the Bible and scriptural devotionals, as well as pray and attend church where we sing praises to God.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 1:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2011