Who is the worst actor/actress ever? Who is the most under-appreciated?

Who do YOU think needs to be banned from ever making another movie, TV show or commercial but you can't seem to get away from? Or maybe they are just EVERY FREAKING WHERE and you desperatly want to get away from their face no matter if they are talented or not lol

Who do you think is the most under-appreciated? You would LOVE to see them again but can't find them for the life of you

I'm tired as hell of Tom Cruise and I'm so glad Steven Seagal stopped making movies I could just pass out somewhere.

I think rapper/actor Mos Def needs to be in more movies...I LOVED him in Be Kind, Rewind, I thought he was great in Brown Sugar, Bamboozled....bring back Mos Def! lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think the actresses who shouldn't be praised or make anymore movies:
    1. Megan Fox ( she is beautiful but as an actress she is horrible.)
    2. Kristin Stewart ( she has no range. she plays all of her characters the same.)
    3. Katherine Heigl ( she should have stuck to t.v. She also has no range and is quite laughable to see acting outside her talent range.)
    As for actresses who are underrated....there are far too many to count or list. Hollywood is weird, they praise and worship the beautiful, dumb and shun the talented and average looking or even beautiful.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet are such good actresses. They really become the characters, and I don't feel that good technical acting is rewarded as much as it should be.

I could do without Tom Cruise, as well. He was really pefect for his early movies, but . . . .well . .. .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Once in a long while you will get an actress with superb acting abilities and breathtaking beauty, i.e. Natalie Portman, Olivia Wilde, Halle Berry, Kate Winslet....etc.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• worst-toss up between Kevin Spacey,Julia Roberts,and Nicholas Cage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• angela jolie
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011