If you knew that Barak Obama was not a "natural born" citizen, would you still want him to be your president.

I am not saying that he is or isnt, but if it came out that he wasnt a natural born citizen would you still want him to be your president, or would you want him impeached?

BTW-the qualifications for being president is...No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• No. I would not want anyone who did not qualify by the rules in place to be President.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Umm.. fourteen years a resident.. I thought you just said you had to be a natural born citizen?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• you can be natural born, move away somewhere else for a time(not be a citizen there) come back to the US and live here for 14 years and still be the president.
    Anonymous

• Oh Ok, sorry moment of lapse there. Umm actually I don't think I would mind too much.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I would think he has been totally checked out by the fbi, cia, secret service, and anybody else that is involved with the nomination of a president. don't think he would have gotten clearance to run without being under the microscope. that being said, i do think more experience should be called for.
    Anonymous

• Yes! Why not we just had a natural born idiot for 8 years.

Anonymous

• I just made this into a poll.
    NathansmomEmmie

Answer by NathansmomEmmie at 7:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

wow your the idiot im sorry hwo is it peopel can bash one pres but get called racist and rude for making fun of or mocking this one double standard people ...
    and no if he was not then no why change the laws for one man ?
    Anonymous

LMFAO
    Anonymous

• yay more obama drama. because there is not enough on here and obviously women here rather create drama than talk about actual current event.
    Anonymous