What is the WORST part or what you THOUGHT would be the WORST part about Being pregnant? And what was the BEST part?

Hmmm...for me...on my first kid, I really didn't have any worries. I was too scared to tell my parents ( Info: My Dh, BF at the time, I got pregnant, on prom night in April, found out in June. Married almost 2 years ago. have a lovely 2 year old DD.).

Now, if I become pregnant...my biggest fear is Morning sickness. I have a pretty strong stomach, and I did good last time. I had mild mild nausea, and all I had to do was go to sleep to fix it ( it only happened at night, if I was up to late or extremely tired). But now, hopefully if I get pregnant again, it'll be a breeze like my first. That was/is my only concern...morning sickness...lol...

Best part of being pregnant...eating and eating, and how you can have an outburst and cry and noone say anything! LOL...Or sleep and no one say anything, or eat and noone say anything...or poot in front of everyone and no one say anything...LMBO....

Anyone else?

YanniSmoMMy

Asked by YanniSmoMMy at 6:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Worst part: Morning sickness, hip pain/pelvic pain, worries of miscarriage up until week 20, worries about labor/delivery

Best part: Finding out the gender (girl!), feeling her move, and watching her move from the outside. OH. And not needing to suck in my belly :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• my biggest fear was morning sickness....but I haven't had it yet and im 35 weeks along! Um the worst part is so far is that im always tired! I cant go to walmart for 10 min without wanting to come home and take a nap! The best part is feeling the baby move! Its awesome...sometimes he gets mad and really kicks though!
    Mrs_williams90

Answer by Mrs_williams90 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My biggest fear was stretch marks...and I never got any! yay!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Lol I agree for me morning sickness or all day sickness pretty much was the worse. Especially since i was finishing up with highschool, It made it hard to ride the bus every morning. Luckily I was attending an alternative school so there were alot of other moms and pregos there so everyone understood. It just sucked because I couldn't keep anything down and my BF'S sideof the family thought I was just trying not to get fat. Definately not the case I wouldn't mind getting fat when your pregnant no one can say your too fat lol. The best parts for me were sleeping. I actually took naps. Eating was fun too. I liked the fetal movements though and showing people it's just beautiful.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• oHHHH I had that sleepy thing too. I worked as a bill collector, and was caught probably twice a day by my manager sleeping in my cubicle....lol...but he was cool about it, because I was pregnant. I actually had put in for maturnity leave 2 days before I went into labor because I couldn't keep my eyes open! lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 7:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yes...the first ultrasound and them saying it was a girl is absoltely my BEST BEST part. I loved to feel her move to and the first tim my DH felt her move, his face was priceless...loved it!
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 7:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• The BEST part was NO PERIOD for 9 months!!! The WORST part was labor!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• The second worst thing for me was feeling that I was not going to be a good mom.

The entire pregnancy for me was great. I love knowing that I was going to be a mom. I loved the kicks. By far the best part was holding him in my arms.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 7:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Morning sickness and having to pee every 2 min. I swear I probably killed a whole tree to support my TP use. Best part was feeling her move.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• theres not just one...the bad things were, constipation, heartburn, tired, cranky...I looked a mess...

the good things were of course seeing my baby on ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat for the first time. Feeling the baby move was a high point for me as well. I also think the baby bump is too cute! (even though heavy)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008