DOES ANYBODY THINK THAT I WAS WRONG FOR POSTING PICS OF MY DAUGHTER AFTER HER OPEN HEART SURGERY

My three year old daughter just had open heart surgery on june 4, 2010 and I posted the pics on facebook and everything so that when she gets older I can show them to her was I wrong

CARAELLIOTT

Asked by CARAELLIOTT at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Well I wouldn't think so if your FB friends are actual friends and family. I have posted pics of the youngest in NICU and The middle one in her casts after she broke a bone. I wouldn't think I would think anything of a friend posting that.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You can show them to her and NOT put them on Facebook. I'd personally be a little embarassed to know that pictures of me at a very vulnerable time were posted for all to see.
    Anonymous

• Were they pictures of her during surgery?
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would not posted pictures of anyone, daughter or not, at that time of her life. That is a very serious thing to go through at such a young time in her life, and not something everyone can handle. And definitely not something to share with the world to SEE
    Anonymous

• You could have put them on photobucket and made them private so everyone didnt see them. Or burned them to a disc for future use.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011