For about the past two days

i have been having headaches. What can be the cause of this. And how can i get rid of them without taking meds. My Dr, advises me to only take Tylenol. but i dont want to keep taking them.

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Drink LOTS of water. You may just be dehydrated. Try some caffine as well. Short of taking some tylenol your options are limited.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would call my dr and ask. :? they'll really be able to give you the right advice for your pregnancy.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree with the water. It could be because you are dehydrated. They do say Tylenol is the only safe thing to take while you are pregnant. But if you are concerned you can call your doc's office back and tell them you are not feeling better and you hate taking the Tylenol. My pharmacist was very helpful too. I would ask them questions I had and they were very helpful.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Water and/or salt. Drink some water and eat a couple potato chips. Could be your electrolytes are off.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011