Have you ever?

Been attracted to someone you never thought like all through Jr high I had my friend and never thought of him like this now we're adults and I look at him a whole new way. All our friends are shocked I think we're shocked but I went through a really bad divorce and he was there every step of the way. And now we're like kinda really getting serious it's so strange because we never looked at each other like this. Have you ever been shocked by who you grow this close to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• absolutely - what is attractive to me has changed and morphed over the years, I think the older you get the more you look into someone rather than "just" the outside aesthetic qualities and it could be he has changed also. As Grama used to say "never say never dear.....you just don't know" :)
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That is so true, you always gravitate towards a friends over the years because they were there for you and probably know you better than anyone else.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I had a crush on a football player in high school, which is so not my type. Never acted on it.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Similar situation and that blew up completely on me. He turned out to be a monster in the end. I'm glad it's working for you and that's all that matters!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yep and this is our 11th year of marriage :)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011