What are the best exercise routines on Exercise TV?

We have OnDemand which has exercise tv and lots of different programs. I've done quite a few of the Jillian ones but don't have time to watch all of them and find some new good ones. If anyone else uses this I'm wondering what workouts are your favorites?

PrincessPeach06

Asked by PrincessPeach06 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I like the Rock Hard Total Body Extreme with Steve Maresca. Also, Jackie Warner's Total Body (with weights) is good. Both are fairly intense, especially if you use a heavier handweight set or ball. Chris Freytag's Upper Body Workout is a good arm toner with cardio--I usually do it twice though, as it's only about 20 minutes. Some of the yoga ones are good too.

By the way, most of the ones I mentioned are on-again off-again, so I don't know if they have them right now, but if not, they probably will at some point.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I've done a few of Jackie Warner's but I also do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds and some of the Biggest Loser's ones. If I feel like a second mini workout i'll do one of those 10 minute quick workouts
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Love Mayte Bellydancing! It doesn't feel like you are working out! Abs and Back is another I frequent often.
    nataleyswan

Answer by nataleyswan at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i like to go for the 10 minute ones and do different types of them, since they are changing them everyonce in a while it is cool to do something different everyday. =-D
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Have you tried looking through the guide for more options?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Crunches, abs, and punches....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 2:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I haven't checked that out, don't think I have it on Directtv
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have wondered about that too.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I never thought to look there.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm a fan of Fit TV....Enjoy several of the workouts on there...can't pick just one...
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011