Are you a cheat?

Have you ever cheated on your spouse? why? Would you tell him if you did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• After almost 2 years of sleeping in separate rooms and the only sexual contact being marital rape, I sure as hell did. Not making excuses, not hiding it, not ashamed of it.
    My ex slept with 16 different women while we were together, which I have the photographic evidence to prove... Is why I wouldn't sleep with him, Not worth risking getting whatever he had.
    Had I ever before? Nope. Will I again? Nope- the understanding is simple, to protect us both; If we have the desire to end out physical relationship by pairing with someone else, simply state it before taking action. There is no reason to be irresponsible and put one another at risk.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• No I never have.

I honestly can't say if I would or wouldn't tell if I did make the choice to cheat. There are so many factors involved in that sort of situation, I can't really give an honest answer as to how I would handle it or what I would do if I were in that situation. What I would do/how I would handle it would depend on things like: why did I make the choice to cheat to begin with? what was my end game/goal? what was the state of my marriage when I made that choice?..........and most likely many other things would have to be considered when I made the choice as to what to do after the fact.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I cheated on my ex, but told him before I did it so I'm not sure if that's considered cheating or not? I still think it is. But there was a lot of other stuff going on in that relationship. I would never cheat on my husband, I honestly don't want anyone else, ever.

Answer by missanc at 2:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ive cheated and been cheated on. And neither is a good situation.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I've never cheated on my husband and I never would...I respect him too much and I know a good thing when it smacks me in the face. I've got a good thing going with DH and I wouldnt want to risk it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i have never, and would never.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I am not a cheat. In 46 years, I've never been tempted to cheat.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Nope haven't gone there - sure isn't a way to make a bad situation better.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Never cheated, but would tell him if I did. Guilt and me do not go together.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• No, never would.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011