Picutres

i got my son's pictures done this morning and looking at them with the lady who took them i couldnt help to think to myself 'holy crap its me when i was that age' how many of you look at your baby pictures and then look at your childs baby pictures and think they look just like you?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG YES!!! i sent my SO a pic of me when i was little and we got into txtn and i was like "did you like my pic" and he was like" i only got the one of kylan" which is my son LMAO it was me as a baby HAHAHAHAHA
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Oh, yeah..my Son has a lot of my features, and when He was a Baby, He looked A LOT like me when I was a baby. He looks like both my Husband and I now, though..you can definitely tell We are His Parents! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Oh yeah my two dds look just like me. Its so hilarious actually. My first bf from hs told me holy heck I thought that was a pic of you in high school (it was my oldest dd lol). My youngest is the same way, people call her my clone.

Answer by gemgem at 1:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• As a young infant my son had a lot of the same features mine and even my husband did in our baby photos but even though you can definitely see me in him I don't think he looks the same now as I did when I was his age.
    Anonymous

• My son is a spitting image of his daddy. I mean they look like twins in their baby pictures.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Lots of us. It's a beautiful thing.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 2:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• wow, I DO THAT ALL THE TIME! Especially my daughter.. SPITTIN IMAGE OF ME! And I get it all the time from strangers.. the one I remember the most is " Wow, there is no telling she's your daughter ha ha!" Glad she got some of my looks, at least the good ones LOL.
    kristinamalek

Answer by kristinamalek at 10:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011