i worry alot i always think something is wrong with my baby. what can i do so i won't worry so much

when is it to late to have a miscarriage.how will u knopw if you baby is stillbon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? If you're far along enough to feel the baby move then you can use that to know that your baby is fine.

It's perfectly normal to worry about your baby. It's a sign that you're going to be a great mother! Try not to worry so much though. The undue stress can cause problems. Drink chamomile tea, take relaxing baths, meditate, do something you really enjoy. Try to take your mind off of it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I worried excessively about all 3 of my babies until they actually came out and I could see that they were ok. I think it is part of being pregnant. Your baby is fine.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Ok.. calm down. Worrying does no one good... Trust me.. It's what I am good at. This is perfectly normal to wonder.. but pregnancy is very normal, you don't even have to do much before the delivery.. just eat well, get plenty of rest, exercise in moderation and concentrate on enjoying your life right now... Enjoy your free time, because life will never be the same again after the baby comes.... Enjoy!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Honestly its good to worry and if you really feel like something wrong go to the dr. Im not trying to say this to scare you or anything but i have a friend and one night she told me she was really worried that something was wrong so i told her to go to the dr and she dicited not to go since she had an appt the next day. Well when she got to the dr they couldnt find the babys heart beat she was around 40 weeks and her son was stillborn. Even though he was fine like a week befor. And afterwards she kept saying she KNEW something was wrong and she did nothing about. So if you feel like something is really wrong dont hesitate to go to the dr better to be safe than sorry. And the drs dont care how many times you go up there they get paid either way.....
    Anonymous

• Dont worry! Your body knows when you are, and your body will let you know IF something is wrong. All you can do is keep your Dr.s visits, kepp them informed on how you feel, take your prenatals and enjoy your alone time! :) Istead of thinking what might happen, think about whats going to happen! what you two are going to do together, read her a book, they love to hear your voice! Play her some music, fill out her baby book... Enjoy!!
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008