Eating when not hungry?

I'm trying to lose weight, my biggest problem was snacking between meals. I'm exercising and have cut back on my food intake. I try to make healthier food choices, but sometimes I'm not hungry. When I eat just to have something in my stomach because it's a meal time, it makes my stomach hurt. Do I need to eat if I'm not hungry? I usually only eat breakfast and lunch.

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 7:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I think I can help you. PM me and I'll give you more information.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 7:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• If you're not hungry, don't eat! Kids have the best systems. They eat when they're hungry, not because the clock says it's time to eat. Eating (healthy) frequent, small meals is the best way to lose weight.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• well if u eat when your not hungry get a diet supplement that will take care of your appitite green tea works
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 11:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2008