i feel pulling

its hard to explain but im a worry wart so i was wondering what kind of feelign is it if the placenta starts to pull away ? i felt this hard like drop last night i was laying down and she was up high and we felt her by my belly button and then i felt this weird pulling in my uterus and the baby just dropped straight down ... is that bad? im waiting to hear formt he dr this is number 2 but completely diff then number 1 im worried .. anyone

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I feel your pain. I am 29 weeks and my baby dropped today. Sounds weird to say but I was up all night with the pain you described. Any signs of labor? To reassure you I am not here to make you feel dumb. I worry all the time, and sometimes it is easier to go on here and ask. I am always thinking I am just being paranoid and dont want to bother my doc or friends. But I would report anyone who is disrespecting you. HUGS and messege me if you want. I will listen!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 9:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• so noone knows what it feels liek for the placenta to pull away ? imjust wondering ihave problems with this pregnancy and withthe preterm labor i had before with my son im really scared and i know this is a diff feeling then before
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Ummm, you'd rather get advice from CafeMom members than your OBSTETRICIAN?! Really, WHY haven't you called him/her?! They would be the BEST person (or an OB nurse) to answer your questions!

Alos how far along are you? Could it be the baby just turned over and is now head down?!
    Anonymous

• no need to bitch i am waiting for a call back .. nothing i can do but ask advice shit i guess i cant ask but everyone can ask i had sex am i pregnant and no problems with that .. whatever
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• and i was asking if someone knew what it felt like shit dumb A$$
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I felt something similar to what your describing but didn't really think anything of it( which is very unlike me bc I'm a worry wart too lol) but at my next doctors visit he told me she had dropped and was in birthing postiton, i was 37 weeks then so thats probably what happened...good luck though just in case i'm wrong! hope everything goes ok!
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 8:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'd call an ob/gyn dear
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i have im waiting for a call back ,,,, and thank you .. im only 18 weeks it freaked me out
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2008