In support of the troops, please wear red tomorrow, on Red Friday! Thanks!

Wait for it, wait for it.....

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• bow down

PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 1:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Did you just make this up? I thought yellow ribbons were for supporting the troops?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• IDK. Someone else posted about it a few posts down, and she got nasty remarks made to her. So, I made another post about it. The OP in the other one is new here, and she got slammed, really for no reason, just cause anon and someone else felt like it. (that's why I said wait for it, wait for it....)
    I know about the yellow ribbon, I think I've heard about wearing red. Another lady that posted to the other post heard about the red thing, too.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• it's been all over facebook for weeks!
    I support a troops every day. Im an army wife, and I have 2 retired army cousins, 2 active duty army cousins, active duty marine cousin, retired army grandfather, uncle in the army reserves after spending 13 yrs actuve duty, active duty navy friend.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ok. I posted this to support another member, really. She was slammed trying to be supportive.
    I'm an Army brat, Army wife. Hubby is an Army brat. His brother is a soldier as well. Hubby will deploy for the second time in a few months. We are very much an Army family as well. Everyone we know is ARMY. And?
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I will! My Husband is THE best and sexiest Soldier and Veteran (He will always be my Soldier, even though He is in Law Enforcement now)! I love Him so much and am SO PROUD of Him!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Aw, AJ!!! That's awesome!! Though, I think MINE is the best! But, that's ok! LOL!!!
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• lol..well, I KNOW mine is, so. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I DEFINITELY WILL in support of my Army man and other troops!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2011