Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I can find help fight my husband and his mistress? They are planning to take my son and leave me (with MS) out on the street after the judge orders him to pay for house. And they both don't believe in GOD and hates that I've got him in Catholic Church and school at a Christian School. They both work at Dental Care Plus in Cincinnati and he makes 100,00 a year. Are there any answers out there?

Answer Question

Asked by Stefanie007 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (17)
  • Sounds like you need a good lawyer.

    Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • I second the good lawyer.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • God will place a hedge of protection around your child ask God to reveal the truth ask Him to bring peace. The enemy is trying to tear your family apart tell him to get out that he is defeated and even though it looks like the odds are against you remember God is for you worship your son home God will not let the enemy have their way...HE will calm this storm.

    Answer by TalithaStarry at 7:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • God love for us is stronger than any type of situation . He is stronger than your ex. He is stronger that the mistress.He is stronger than your fears and worries..Give him the situation. You are definatly in my prayers girl ..HUGS

    Answer by aMbeR012005 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Honey get a lawyer.

    Answer by pnwmom at 7:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • You need a lawyer, and a private detective.

    Answer by happymom612 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • ooo the detective, that is another good idea. Prayers are good but honey you are going to have to be proactive. I don't care who you worship, any deity expects us to help ourselves.


    Answer by pnwmom at 8:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Aside from the lawyer, which you need....have you talked to your church about this. Pastor, priest, whatever religion you are? Maybe there is a lawyer or someone who attends your church that could point you in the right direction. And consultations are free, you don't have to pay to talk to the lawyers before you decide who can represent you best. Continye to pray and whatever hard times come remember that is the path God and your soul have choosen to learn the lessons surrounding you. The difficult things we face make us strong and wise, keep your faith strong.

    Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Stand firm in your faith. "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world' Pray and trust God. Sister you are the daughter of the Most High!!! I will lift you up in prayer. Do not let the enemy confuse you or rush you. Know that God is the prince of Peace. :)

    Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • He can't do that get a lawyer and make him regret it.

    Answer by scoke19 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.