For those that do their laundy in a laundromat..

Have you ever found anything in the dryer that did not belong to anyone in your household? Twice I found a thong size medium that does not belong to anyone here.
Should I worry about it?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• lol yes i found socks b4
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I can only suggest that you check the washer and dryier before you put your cloths in.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That happens to me all the time, mostly with random socks though...I guess the dryer that I use is the portal for everyone elses lost socks lol....but if it's making you suspicious, check both the washer and dryer before you put your clothes in.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Are you worried that someone is missing their clothes and looking for them? I ask because I'm not clear (or unsure would most likely be the better wording) as to what there would be to worry about.

I would just double check the washers and dryers before I used them. It is not unusual for clothes to be left behind in a laundromat.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It happens, but Id be looking at my laundry BEFORE i put it in the machines just to be sure it was not IN with your laundry before you got there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I found underwear before, some lingerie, t shirts... hard to believe I'd missed those things when I put my stuff in there! And thank goodness I don't have to go there anymore! I'm so proud of my washer and dryer I could pop! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ewwww! Yes when we lived in an apartment before we got married. I pulled a pair of lacy panties out of the dryer with our load and promptly rewashed our clothes. I learned to look beforehand but every now and then something would be jammed up in the machine where it could not easily be seen.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• No I haven't, but I always check the machine before I put my clothes in. I suggest you do the same.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 4:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• When we used to do our laundry there we found socks, kids clothes (and we didn't have kids lol) and a training bra that I couldn't have worn even when I was "training" lol. It happens, if you're concerned, make sure to check the washers and dryers closely before doing your laundry next time. If you still get stuff, then you'll know where to look.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011