I'm furious!!!!!! adult content

I don't know if any of you remember my post a couple of months back about DD's father coming to visit her after a year of no contact with him. Well I just found out that he is living with his other baby's mother and her sister. Last time he lived with them he was having sex with both of them, leeching off of them, and not visiting his daughter. He lied to me and SHE of all people just blatantly lied to me about him being there. I'm so pissed off!!!! Am I wrong to be pissed?? He's an hour away with them bitches and he MISSED his daughter's birthday AGAIN for the 2nd year in a row!!!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I know it hurts, but, sounds like you're better off.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sounds like his child may be better off not learning his ways of life.
    bertie4

Answer by bertie4 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yeah sounds like you and your child are a lot better off.....forget him, don't let it bother you, he's NOT worth it
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i would def stop his vistitaion...apparently hes a loser and they are too for being skanks that would be with someone like that...i would be upset to though
    Anonymous

• Yes, your VERY wrong to be pissed. He IS NOT IN YOUR LIFE now. WHY do you care who he lives with or how he lives? Or what he did in the past? Unless your still harboring deep feeling for him. Get over the fact he does not demonstrate any love your your child. God or Karma will get him one day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• F*** that *ss *hole
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He SHOULD be demonstrating love for HIS CHILD. That's my point!!!
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i would just cut him out completly
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would forget about him and move on with life. He would only be able to see kids under certain supervised conditions.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I can understand you being pissed, not on a personal, "why is he doing this to ME" level but pissed for your child. I'm sure what he does wouldn't matter if he wasn't your daughter's father, and I think you have every right to be upset about that. You always want the best for you child, and cleary he is nowhere near that. Sometimes its better to cut off completely and not have your daughter involved in that way of life than to exhaust yourself mentally wishing things were different. You have to accept that this is the way it is, and its hard, I know it is. But you and your daughter are better off, like everyone else says. Best of luck.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011